Boaterís Dog Parka
- 5mm neoprene
- Interior webbing harness holds dogís weight
- Quick-grab slot handles for effortless re-entry
- Steel D-rings eliminates need for a collar
- 16 cubic inches of closed cell foam floatation
- Heavy-duty zipper & cold-weather pull tab
- Hook and loop torso adjuster & neoprene zipper protector
- Tapered design provides maximum body coverage
- Double bar-tacked seams for customizing
- All seams glued & stitched just like waders
- 5 time-tested sizes to fit any hunting dog
This great Avery Hunting Dog Parka is the culmination of Avery's 10 year's experience making dog vests along with listening to suggestions from thousands of waterfowl hunters!
S: 15" neck-24" chest
M: 17" neck-26" chest
L: 18" neck-28" chest
XL: 19" neck-31" chest
2XL: 20" neck-33" chest
3XL: 21" neck-35" chest
Choose the size that is right for your dog! Measure your dog's neck and chest using a soft measuring tape The measuring tape should be snug but not too tight when measuringThe chest measurement is most important to your dog's comfort.†
The Avery Standard Dog Parka is the world's most popular camo neoprene dog vest!
Constructed from soft yet durable 3mm neoprene, this vest-style protector offers insulation needed to dry quickly as well as added buoyancy on long retrieves. Over 50,000 of these babies have been worn by the toughest & hardest working dogs in the world since 1995 and it's hard to argue with that!