DANIEL DEFENSE Ambush V7 6.8mm SPC Mid-Length Carbine
The v7 6.8SPC gives shooters the stopping power of a 6.8 cartridge with the accuracy of the Daniel Defense Cold Hammer Forged barrel. With the incorporation of our new Modular Float Rail (MFR) 12.0, this rifle provides each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run “slick” with an uninterrupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the 3” Modular Picatinny Rail sections allow the shooter to customize the rail set up.
The v7 6.8 is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper rimed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This creates a rock solid platform that will never let you down. Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail.
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:10 twist, 18″ S2W® Profile, Mid-length Gas System, MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished.
- Chamber: 6.8 SPC
- Length: 32.636 (Collapsed)
- Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Handguard: Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail 12.0
- Rail Sections: 3 Picatinny Modular Rail Sections
- Made in the USA!
Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock
Gas System: Mid-length
Barrel Caliber: 6.8mm SPC
Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
Barrel Profile: Strength To Weight (S2W)
Handguard: Free Float Modular Tube
Product Weight: 7 lbs (no sights)
Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
Trigger: Geissele SSA Two Stage