Leica Trinovid BN Binoculars:
- Impressive close focus range from 2.10 m/6.9 ft (10 x 32 BN)
- High-performance optics for bright, high-contrast images
- HDC™ multilayer coating for maximum light transmission with high scratch-resistance
- Roof prism system with P 40 layer for slim design and maximum contrast
- Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers with sliding eyecups for a full field of view - with or without glasses
- Nitrogen-filled die-cast aluminum body for reliable functioning, even in extreme environmental conditions
- Presswater impermeability up to 5 m thanks to complete sealing with O-rings
- Multifunctional central focusing for ease of operation when focusing and diopter adjustment
- Enclosed design with internal focusing for optimum protection of the internal precision components
- Polyurethane armouring to absorb shocks and noise
- Includes case, carrying strap and eyepiece cover
- Climatic conditions reliable function between -25°C and +55°C
High-performance that fits right in your hand, thanks to the compact design and a minimal weight of 235 grams (8.3 oz). The compact 20 mm is especially convenient to use and offers a strong 8x magnification. The 8 x 20 BCA was also rated very highly by a private consumer agency.
LEICA TRINOVID 8 x 20 BCA
Diverse binoculars with a large filed of view of 113 m and short close focus of 3 m (9.8 ft). Steady viewing through 8x magnification. Only approx. 9 x 6 cm folded.