Ultravid-Full Size Highly Defined Performance Binoculars:
- Fluorite-Ion Lenses for High Definition Images - by further reducing chromatic aberrations and improving color rendition.
- New Highly Developed lens and prism coatings provide increased light transmisson (+3%) for brighter images in any light
- Higher Demands in stray light reduction increases overall contrast and provides greater image detail resulting from utilization of new computer aided design capabilities.
- A Highly Designed focusing mechanism incorporates a virtually lubricant free system with PETP-Discs which provides for a smooth and positive movement throughout the operating temperature range.
- High Durability is through the use of a proven magnesium body with the industries highest shock and waterproof ratings.
- Leica's newly developed AquaDura hydrophobic lens coating meets the High Demands of "go anywhere at anytime" use - rolling rain off of external lens surfaces and also facilitating easier lens cleaning.
The new 32 mm HD models stand out not because of their extreme compactness, but also their new HD lenses, which gives them increased high-performance.
LEICA ULTRAVID 10 x 32 HD
The most powerful 32 mm model not only impresses over great distances, but also has an astonishing close focus of 2.1 m.