Ultravid-Full Size Highly Defined Performance Binoculars:
- Fluorite-Ion Lenses for High Definition Images - by further reducing chromatic aberrations and improving color rendition.
- New Highly Developed lens and prism coatings provide increased light transmisson (+3%) for brighter images in any light
- Higher Demands in stray light reduction increases overall contrast and provides greater image detail resulting from utilization of new computer aided design capabilities.
- A Highly Designed focusing mechanism incorporates a virtually lubricant free system with PETP-Discs which provides for a smooth and positive movement throughout the operating temperature range.
- High Durability is through the use of a proven magnesium body with the industries highest shock and waterproof ratings.
- Leica's newly developed AquaDura hydrophobic lens coating meets the High Demands of "go anywhere at anytime" use - rolling rain off of external lens surfaces and also facilitating easier lens cleaning.
They are almost as compact as 32 mm models and nearly as high-aperture as 50 mm binoculars. But the 42 mm Ultravids also impress due to the benefits of the new HD models - Leica AquaDuraTM and new FL lenses.
LEICA ULTRAVID 8 x 42 HD
The multi-talented binocular that delivers images rich in contrast both during the day and at twilight. The ratio of brightness and weight, of magnification and field of view, make this model perfect for any application.