SAFELERT is small battery-powered sensing device that is easily-hidden inside your safe. It detects and immediately reports critical information about your safe to you. Information is transmitted to your cell phone, Smart phone and/or email address through your home's existing Wi-Fi internet connection.
Using an internet cloud service from elertus.com, along with your existing home or business Wi-Fi internet connection, cell phone, Smart phone and/or email inbox, SAFELERT monitors your safe and immediately sends you (and up to four others recipients) alerts when your safe's customizable thresholds-called "Trigger Points"-are reached.
You can receive ALERTS for the following TRIGGER POINTS:
- Safe door openings and closings (know when others are getting into your safe)
- Safe movement resulting from tampering (including dialing or pressing combination or turning handle)
- Safe interior temperature levels, both hot and cold levels
- Safe interior humidity levels
- Notification when your SAFELERT'S battery is low and needs to be replaced.
SET UP IS EASY. If you know how to use a web browser and read a text or email message, then you already know everything you need to set up the SAFELERT device
WORKS WITH ANY SAFE!
SAFELERT MONITORING DEVICE is†$199.
SAFELERT MONITORING AND ALERT SERVICES is†$59.95 per year or $39.95 per year for a 3-year contract.