A very lightweight assault boot for active operators and trainers in need of speed and performance. Highly breathable for desert environments.
- ion-mask hydrophobic surface enhancement - keeps the materials cleaner and resistant to liquids
- Leather / 1650 denier ballistic nylon upper with Helcor Tec-Tuff leather toeguard resists snags and abrasions
- TPU exoframe reinforcement for support
- Spider Mesh lining for comfort and breathability
- Tested & certified to EN 20347:2004 standard for occupational footwear
- Ergonomically designed
- Metal detector friendly with non-metallic TPU shank and composite hardware
- Lace storage system on tongue
- M-PACT comfortable contoured sockliner
- Spider outsole with reinforced stabilizers and flexible toe fins to silently stick to walls
- Vent-Guard sandproof ventilator technology - This advanced, patent pending system is the best way to keep your foot breathable while keeping debris out. It was designed specifically to allow airflow at the point where the boot bends the most and builds up heat. As the foot flexes, air is cycled through both sides of the boot, keeping the foot cooler for longer. There is also a special filter layer within each Vent-Guard port that allows this flow of air while keeping out sand and other unwanted materials.
- Fast-Rope System with SuperFabric - SuperFabric materials were specially selected as the very best way to protect the uppers from abrasion damage caused by fast-roping. This material is laced with ceramic, making it highly heat-resistant—a must-have feature for operators and trainers. The exoframe build also includes a curved, hard composite piece at the instep that wraps around the rope correctly. It is highly resistant to melting or other damage. The lateral side of the outsole also has a 90-degree edge for reliable braking to slow decent.