The Outlaw is the most technologically advanced set of interchangeable sport glasses on the market. The carbon fiber tracer frame adds strength to system with minimum visual interruption. It weighs is less than 1 oz., making it one of the lightest available—you will feel like you are not even wearing eyewear. The rubber sweat bar with built in ventilation circulates air around the lens while keeping the backside of the lens off the forehead to reduce smudging. Its proprietary-design carbon fiber fork temples distribute weight evenly throughout the system and mold to the head, creating a cradle effect and reducing discomfort felt with traditional designs. The Outlaw utilizes a snap system which is one of the fastest lens changing systems available.
- Hybrid Snap Tec/Lens Anchor technology: Quickly respond to changes in lighting conditions by swapping lenses in seconds. The system utilizes both Snap-Tec and Lens Anchor Technology for added security.
- Carbon Fiber Fork Temple Arm: Unique fork design provides even distribution of weight, and is comprised of soft-molded rubber tips for added comfort.
- Extremely Light Weight Tracer Frame: Weight less than 1 oz, it provides strength to the overall product with minimal weight and visual interruption.
- Vented Rubber Sweat Bar: Designed to circulate air around the lens while keeping the backside of the lens off the forehead to reduce smudging.
- Frame: Carbon Fiber and Super-Thin Galvanized Metal
- Nose Piece: Crystal Saddle