When it comes to high-quality Italian shotguns, look no further than Baserri shotguns. These shotguns are produced in Brescia, Italy where gun making has been a talent and treasure passed down from each generation to the next. All Baserri shotguns have these exclusive features:
Features and Benefits:
- Only shotgun line in the US tested to 1630 BAR
- Patented TRIBORE barrels that are drilled from solid bars of Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Full set of Chokes (5)
- All Inner Xtended Chokes are Warranted to handle Steel Shot
- Locking ABS Case with felt sleeves
- MARI Hr has an Aluminum Box Lock Receiver for an unparalleled weight across all gauges.
28 gauge - 5 pounds 3 ounces
- 28” Barrel with a .3 inch Top Rib
- The Receiver is finished in a trademarked TITANIUM Coating. This coating allows for better protection against rust and corrosion while giving the Receiver better resistance and greater hardness.
- Grade 2 Plus European Walnut Stock and matching fore-end has a hand rubbed multilayer oil finish.
- Laser Checkered at 34 lines per inch.
- Full set of 4 Inner Plus Chokes (3 1/4” long)
- Shell Ejectors
- Automatic Safety
- Single trigger with barrel selector
- HRA ½ inch Recoil Pad
- Rolled Engraving to give it the hand engraved look and feel