Golight's High Intensity Discharge (HID) Stryker provides tremendous light intensity with minimal pull on the vehicle's
The HID technology utilized in the new Stryker model generates
almost twice as many lumens per watt as a traditional halogen
light source, generating a peak beam intensity of 650,000 candela
and a maximum effective beam distance of over one mile.
The HID Stryker requires only 3.5 amps for continuous operation.
The unit reaches peak output in less than 15 seconds and reaches
70% capacity in just 4 seconds. The filament free bulb also has
durability advantages, with a rated life of greater than 3000 hours.
The HID Stryker is perfect for anyone seeking Golight's
revolutionary remote technology and the utmost in lighting power.
Available at your favorite Golight dealer. Factory installed
upgrade kits are available for use with existing Stryker models as
• 1 Mile Effective Beam Distance
• Wireless Remote Controlled Operation
• 370° Rotation x 135° Tilt
• Quick Start Up Time
• Integrated 12V DC High-Torque Motors
• Weatherproof for Land and Sea Applications
• Waterproof Remote Transmitters
• R.F. Programmable Super Heterodyne Receiver