1. Use one Motion Stake for every three decoys in your spread.
2. Place motion stakes near landing zones and away from the blinds
3. In windy conditions, push shafts further into the ground to limit excessive movement.
4. When hunting in tall stubble, use as many Motion Stakes as possible to increase decoy visibility.
5. When setting out a large number, one hunter should set the Motion Stakes while another hunter positions the decoys on them.
6. A white 5-gallon bucket is perfect for carrying Motion Stakes because it blends in with any decoy spread and is easy to locate in the dark.