Ultravid-Full Size Performance Binoculars:
- Bright optics that are extremely rich in contrast because of the Leica HighLux System (HLS ™) and optical / mechanical stray light optimization
- Two design versions : With rubber armoring (BR) for a good grip, or with an elegant leather covering (BL)
- Extreme lightness from 700 grams (25 oz) with simultaneous high stability, thanks to the magnesium body shell and the titanium hinge shaft
- Outstandingly easy to use because of its compact ergonomic shape
- Removable rotating sleeves with two click stops
- Newly designed multi-function central drive with integrated diopter compensation
- Impact resistant, watertight to a depth of 5m (16.4 ft), cold-proof down to -25 °C (-13 °F)
The leather-trimmed 42 mm BL model looks especially elegant and is reminiscent of the legendary binoculars and cameras which made Leica famous. The leather trim allows its weight to be under 700 grams (24.7 oz).
LEICA ULTRAVID 10 x 42 BL
The highest magnification for binoculars of the 42mm Ultravid series. The newly designed eyepiece cup provides an especially comfortable eye position. This is especially noticeable via improved steadiness when viewing over long distances. These high magnification binoculars are equipped with newly developed eyepieces designed for those wearing glasses - similar to the 10 x 42 BR model.