Ultravid Compact Performance Binoculars:
- Bright optics that are extremely rich in contrast because of the Leica HighLux System (HLS ™) and optical / mechanical stray light optimization
- Two design versions : With rubber armoring (BR) for a good grip, or with an elegant leather covering (BL)
- Extreme lightness from 700 grams (25 oz) with simultaneous high stability, thanks to the magnesium body shell and the titanium hinge shaft
- Outstandingly easy to use because of its compact ergonomic shape
- Removable rotating sleeves with two click stops
- Newly designed multi-function central drive with integrated diopter compensation
- Impact resistant, watertight to a depth of 5m (16.4 ft), cold-proof down to -25 °C (-13 °F)
The 25 mm series unifies the characteristics "robust" and "high aperture" in a pocket-sized format; the rubber coating protects even in the toughest elements; while the HighLux system HLSTM provides fascinating viewing impressions.
LEICA ULTRAVID 10 x 25 BR
The light, black, rubberized pocket binoculars reveal far away images with extreme contrast and focus through its high magnification.