The Rhino 5942EL will give you unparalleled peace of mind and security against fire and theft. Rhino’s innovative design isolates and insulates the safe’s interior and your valuables from metal parts of the door and door frame that could transfer heat during a fire. Dual expanding door seals and up to 3.125” of fire protective material, combine with this design for truly outstanding fire protection. This safe is also packed with security features you will not find anywhere else like hardened locking bolts, patented tungsten carbide drill protection plate, patented locking system, and an additional full coverage 3/16” thick steel protection plate in the door. This safe is the ultimate in protection.
UL Listed (Certified Residential Security Container). Rigorously tested by UL’s expert safecrackers. Manufacturing is monitored by UL to ensure quality and security.
Meets or exceeds the California Department of Justice requirements for an approved firearm safety device under CA Penal Code section 12087, et seq.
- Made in the USA
- 1030 POUNDS
- 2.5 Hour/1200 degree fire rating
- UL® RSC security rating
- 37 Cubic ft
- Color: durable baked on powder coat
- Commercial grade electric lock
- 59” H x 42” W x 26” D
- Deluxe 5 spoke vault style handle
- Oversized adjustable hinges with decorative hinge caps
- Factory installed interior lighting
- Easy to remove shipping feet
- From Rhino Metals, Inc., the makers of Bighorn and Rhino Safes
- Heavy bodied construction – 1030 LBS
- UL® RSC security rating
- 4.5” thick door
- Full coverage 3/16” thick protection plate in door
- American made UL listed Lagard brand electric lock
- Patented ultra-hard tungsten carbide impregnated plate protects the lock from drill attacks. Rockwell C 82-84 hardness. Much harder than armor plate and ball bearing protection systems
- Patented Lock mechanism provides up to five times more security than standard systems
- Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe secure if lock is tampered with or removed
- Exclusive, hardened steel locking bolts
- 2.5 Hour/1200 degree fire protection
- Unique design isolates and insulates safe interior from metal door and doorframe parts, reduces heat transfer
- Dual expandable door seals – helps keep out smoke and heat
- Thick quality automotive grade upholstery
- 37 Cubic ft.
- Holds up to 39 long guns
- Adjustable shelving (Includes two side shelves not shown in photo)
- Predrilled for anchoring to the floor
- Factory installed interior light with external plug and power cord.
- External hinge door, fully opening provides greater access than internal hinged designs