You need protection that will give you true peace of mind. Rhino and Bighorn safes are optimized to give you the best mix of security and fire protection possible.
Up to 33% Heavier
One of the simplest ways to compare safes is to compare weights. Heavier safes have more fire protection, thicker steel bodies, or both. For these reasons you will find that Rhino and Bighorn safes are up to 33% heavier than the competition.
Thicker Steel Bodies
The steel body of your safe provides a barrier for flame and smoke and slows the transfer of heat to the interior. Thicker, heavier steel bodies give you a slower heat transfer and provide better security.
Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Free repair or replacement in the event of an attempted or actual Burglary attack
- Free repair or replacement in the event of a Fire
- Patented tungsten carbide drill plate
- Patent pending industrial rivet design
- Patent pending internal anti-tamper clutch
- Heavy-bodied construction with 10-gauge steel body with 1.875" door edge
- Laminated 1/4" plate with 10 gauge (0.135") door edge reinforcement
- 10 gauge (0.135") Corner reinforcements
- Dished wheel handle
- External Hinges
- Fixed doorbolts on hinge side
- Antiqued and clearcoated (powdercoat)
IronAF7242X 72"H X 42"W X 27"D - 41 Guns - 47.3 Cubic Feet - 1310lbs
Texas Gold Delivery: Inside placement, debris removal, ground level delivery only.(available for most Texas addresses)
We offer Professional In Home Delivery, performed by our own trained safe delivery technicians, call 800 720 3275 for availability and pricing in your area. The additional online pricing for Texas Gold Delivery service is based on a maximum radius of 100 miles from our store address. In some cases we do offer In home delivery outside of this radius area however, there is an additional mileage charge. This service is only available at the current time in most areas in Texas.