Features in Detail:
Attack Proof External Hinge System
- With our design, the hinges can be removed completely and the door is still entirely secure. Our external hinges transfer heat slower than internal hinge designs, resulting in superior fire protection. Also, with our hinges, you get over 180 degrees of door swing. Internal hinge designs are limited to only 90 degrees of swing.
Patented RhinoPlate™ Drill-Proof Armor
- Located behind the vital areas of a Rhino gun safe door is a layer of advanced Tungsten Carbide impregnated armor to protect the lock, relockers and lock bolt mechanism from drill attack. RhinoPlate™ is substantially harder and more impervious to drill attacks than any armored steel plate and steel ball bearing protection system used by other gun safe brands.
Patented Rhino Duolock™ Relocker
- Actually two relockers in one. A spring-loaded device deadbolts both bolt work and linkage in the case of attack and tampering. Competitor's relockers merely deadbolt one or the other, not both.
Patented Integrated Bolt work and Linkage Relockers
- Bolt work and linkage are designed to automatically jam if critical areas are attacked. These passive, integrated relockers cannot be defeated or accidentally triggered like standard spring loaded relockers
Patented Anti-Tamper Linkage
- A rigid, welded linkage provides superior security over the rod and pin linkages used by other brands which can be easily drill defeated.
Patented Drill-Proof Crankshaft Design
- Exclusive crankshaft design offers improved security against drill and force attacks over conventional safe designs. Bolt work automatically jams if crankshaft is drill attacked.
Exclusive Hardened Steel Locking Bolts
- Hardened steel locking bolts fit in tight tolerance holes. All other gun safe manufacturers use mild steel bolts that have been chrome-plated to look like hardened steel.
Automatic Lock bolt Detent
- Prevents the handle from being turned when the safe door is open. This protects the finish from being damaged from extended lock bolts.
Patented Positive Locking System
- Hardened lock bolts cannot be forced into the gun safe's lock mechanism due to a patented exclusive design feature.
Plush Adjustable Interior
- Plush shelves, wall, floor, ceiling, and door panels protect your firearms and add elegance. Adjustable top and side shelves allow you to reconfigure the interior to meet your needs. Custom interiors are also available.
Certified Protective Lining
- Each Rhino safe design has undergone, as a minimum, a 50-minute fire test exposed to maximum temperatures of 1200°. All Rhino safes come with an advanced heat-activated door seal and two 5/8" thick layers of UL-listed fireboard to provide the heat shielding and insulation you need to protect your firearms and valuables. Up to 1/4" more than other gun safe brands.
Seamless Continuously Welded Body
- A heavy-duty, 10 gauge carbon steel, continuously-welded body eliminates potential pry attack points. All safe bodies are pre-drilled for anchoring to the floor.
Solid Plate Steel Reinforced Door
- Rhino doors are minimum of 1/4" thick solid steel plate on models 30, 56, 60, and 64, and 3/8" on the model 72. All safes come with a minimum of 2.5 inch thick angle frame reinforcement.
Pry Proof Door
- The recessed door design fits into a solid steel reinforced body and 5/8" solid steel door frame. Potential pry points are eliminated