Able's Terms and Conditions
When confirming an order with us, you must agree to the following Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policy, and Exchange Policy.
Able's makes all reasonable effort to include accurate and correct information on this website. Able's makes no guarantees or representations as to its accuracy. Able's is not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies or errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. In the event that a product is listed incorrectly due to typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors, Able's reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed due to the inaccurate listing. Images, photographs, descriptions, etc. do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety, they are shown for examples only.
- I am at least 18 years old to purchase long guns or at least 21 years old to purchase handguns.
- I am at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition or at least 21 years old to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- I understand that discharging, cleaning, or handling ammo and/or firearms may cause exposure to lead.
- I understand that firearms are not reserved until payment and all required paperwork is received and processed.
- I am not prohibited from legally purchasing/possessing any of the following products that may be in my cart:
Firearms, Ammunition, Blackpowder Firearms, Airguns, Replica Firearms, Airsoft Guns or Blowguns,
Knives or Bayonets, Lock-picking Equipment, Pepper Spray, Brass Knuckles, Slaps, Stun Guns, or Gloves with Steel-Shot Knuckles and High-Capacity Magazines.
Shipping Policy - Rules and Regulations
Able's does not sell or ship products outside the United States
On some occasions depending on your time zone, orders submitted after 10 A.M. (CDT) may not be processed until the next day. Orders placed on Fridays may not be processed until the next business day (Monday). Allow 2-3 business days to process most orders, excluding weekends and holidays.
We offer several available shipping options including:
- Ammunition can be shipped UPS Ground only.
- All handguns must be shipped by air freight regardless of location.
- UPS may require an adult signature upon delivery.
- Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by Ground.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- We only ship to the contiguous 48 states and to Alaska and Hawaii. (Some restrictions may apply).
- We will not ship products to locations with known legal restrictions on their ownership or possession.
- Customer will be responsible for all freight charges on refused shipments. This includes firearms refused due to conflict with local laws. No Exceptions.
- Check here for known restrictions. This list is not exhaustive or guaranteed to be current. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure their purchase is legal in their area.
Prompt, dependable, cost-effective shipping. An economical choice for all of your routine shipments.
2nd Day Air
Ideal for shipments that do not need overnight service.
Next Day Air
Ideal for shipments that must arrive earlier in the business day.
This will include a standard shipping through the preferred delivery carrier. Free shipping does not include Alaska or Hawaii orders.
NOTE: When purchasing several items, some can be packaged together and some must travel separately. This may increase or decrease the shipping total shown upon checkout, but we will always notify you before charging your credit card. We reserve the right to alter your shipping options if they are not feasible or do not comply with ATF standards. We will do our best to package all orders in the safest, most efficient manner. On some occasions, orders submitted after 10 A.M. (CDT) may not be processed until the next day.
Gun Safe Shipping Policy
Gun Safe Free Shipping
Gun safes are shipped standard curbside delivery via freight truck. This will get the truck to your house or business. They will unload the safe with a liftgate to the ground level. Please be aware that the safe can come on a large 18 wheel truck, if you have a narrow or inaccessible driveway please contact us to discuss options for delivery.
Texas Gold Delivery:
We offer Professional In Home Delivery, performed by our own trained safe delivery technicians, call 800 720 3275 for availability and pricing in your area. The additional online pricing for Texas Gold Delivery service is based on a maximum radius of 100 miles from our store address. In some cases we do offer In home delivery outside of this radius area however, there is an additional mileage charge. This service is only available at the current time in most areas in Texas.
Additional Gun Safe Shipping Information
Please be sure to take careful measurements and keep in mind for delivery there will need to be room for a man on each side of the safe, especially in hallways and staircases. In the case that the safe cannot fit into the desired area due to size limitations, please have a suitable secondary location picked out for the safes final placement. Please check to see if your tile, wood, or other flooring is capable of handling the weight of the safe, If the flooring is not suitable for the weight of the safe, the safe may need to be placed in a different location.It is ideal to have a secondary location in mind.
Any item over 900 lbs. can only be delivered to ground level of the home. Ground level refers to a location where the truck will have access to the area without driving through any lawn or sloped area, a few threshold steps will be acceptable, past that stairs will be permitted for the Gold level service.
Return | Exchange Policy
Click here to print the return form
Able's will accept any returned items
(except air guns, ammunition, and black powder), for exchange or credit as long as the items are in new and original condition
in the factory packaging. All returns must be made within 15 days of receiving
the order. Able's will not be liable
for any packages damaged or lost in shipping. All ammunition is non-returnable
and non-refundable due to safety issues. A 15% restocking fee will be incurred
on all returned merchandise. Freight charges incurred while returning and/or exchanging
any items will be the responsibility of the customer.
Thoroughly inspect firearms when you go to pick the gun up at the dealer we ship your firearm to. You MUST do this before completing the transfer. Once you have completed the transfer of the firearm it is considered used, and no returns are accepted. If you discover defects or problems with the firearm after completeing the transfer it will have to be handled under the warranty by the Manufacturer. Please call for a return authorization on firearms.
If the package was damaged during shipment , please contact Customer Service before returning. Some products we sell are covered by a manufacturer's
warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement
Follow the instructions below, should you need to return and/or exchange any items:
- Complete the Return Form and return it along with
the item(s) to be sent back.
- Return items must be in their new and original factory condition.
- An original receipt or photocopy of receipt is required for all returns.
- All ammunition is non-returnable and non-refundable for safety reasons.
- All returns must be made within 15 days of receiving the order.
- All returns must be prepaid. (Sorry, we cannot accept COD's.)
- All merchandise will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- When shipping merchandise back, please secure the item(s) in a sturdy box.
- It is recommended for your protection to insure the package for the value of the item.
Due to the complexity of state and local laws the customer must check to see if a product is legal to import into his state and locality. Some areas have restrictions on guns, ammunition, magazines, tear gas, lasers, and other items.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAW.
Be aware there is a 15% restocking fee on returned firearms and other products that are shipped and later found to conflict with local laws. A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on any refused orders as well. All returns and/or exchanges must have prior approval. All returns must be in original condition as they left Able's. All or any freight charges involved in the return are the sole responsibility of the customer.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.