If you are searching for the ultimate insulator, one that provides amazing warmth with absolute minimal bulk, look no further than Browning products with PrimaLoft insulation. Ounce for ounce, there is no finer synthetic insulation than PrimaLoft. The secret to PrimaLoft is the densely packed, ultra fine fibers that trap heat with zero excess bulk. Because PrimaLoft fibers are so densely packed, it also offers additional wind resistance. PrimaLoft fibers are treated to repel water and dry faster than other synthetic insulations. Unlike down insulation, PrimaLoft will continue to keep you warm even if it gets wet.
What does all this mean to you? The PrimaLoft Liner Pant slips easily under chest waders or waterproof bibs to keep you warmer than many other, bulkier insulation layers. And because PrimaLoft is so compact, you retain the mobility you need to easily climb into your tree stand, wade into the muck to put out decoys, or stay in the river a little longer to hook that big cutthroat.
- PrimaLoft Sport Insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Featherweight shell and lining fabrics for packability
- Elasticized waist with drawcord adjustment for perfect fit
- Tailored to fit comfortably under an outer layer
- Zippered fly
- Zippered cuff opening with stirrups to prevent them from riding up
- Stuff bag included