Browning’s Universal Vault Door is designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements. The minimum rough door opening for the Vault Door is 83" x 36". External L-frame with 1/2" diameter steel J-bolt anchors (included) can be poured in place in new construction or installed in an existing door frame by using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included).
Universal Vault Door Features
- 645 lbs, 84"x36"
- Door frame “L-flange” will fit any wall with a minimum thickness of 5 1/2"
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® door
- 22 1 1/4" chromed locking bolts
- OmniBarrier® Lock Protection System
- Uni-Force™ Locking System
- 1" of fire resistant insulation in the door face
- Three-spoke, gold-plated handle
- External ball-bearing hinges
- UL® Listed S & G® Type I Electronic Lock
- Also available with a black primered finish, allowing safe owner to paint to match any decor
- Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
|Safe Lock Options
|S&G Group II Dial Lock
||S&G Brass Electronic
NOTE: Universal “L" frame design fits all wall thicknesses from 5˝" and larger. Vault door back panel has gray carpet. Game scenes are optional with gloss finish Vault Doors.