Ultravid-Full Size Highly Defined Performance Binoculars:
- Fluorite-Ion Lenses for High Definition Images - by further reducing chromatic aberrations and improving color rendition.
- New Highly Developed lens and prism coatings provide increased light transmisson (+3%) for brighter images in any light
- Higher Demands in stray light reduction increases overall contrast and provides greater image detail resulting from utilization of new computer aided design capabilities.
- A Highly Designed focusing mechanism incorporates a virtually lubricant free system with PETP-Discs which provides for a smooth and positive movement throughout the operating temperature range.
- High Durability is through the use of a proven magnesium body with the industries highest shock and waterproof ratings.
- Leica's newly developed AquaDura hydrophobic lens coating meets the High Demands of "go anywhere at anytime" use - rolling rain off of external lens surfaces and also facilitating easier lens cleaning.
They are almost as compact as 32 mm models and nearly as high-aperture as 50 mm binoculars. But the 42 mm Ultravids also impress due to the benefits of the new HD models - Leica AquaDuraTM and new FL lenses.
LEICA ULTRAVID 7 x 42 HD
A large field of view with great edge-to-edge sharpness, combined with a bright and steady image, characterize this binocular.