The DBAL-D2 is equipped with a <5mWreen visible laser pointer, a 0.7mW infrared laser pointer and a 600mW adjustable focus (2°-30°) infrared LED illuminator. The DBAL-D2 mounts to any MIL-STD-1913 rail using the self-adjusting, Quick Release HT Mount. The DBAL-D2 is also capable of mounting a mini red dot sight to the top of the housing.
Powered by one 3-volt CR123A lithium battery, the DBAL-D2 features high- and low-power modes of operation, a single adjustment windage/elevation mechanism for both visible and IR pointers, a remote cable switch and an integrated momentary activation switch with a double tap feature—single tap for momentary activation, double tap for 5 minute continuous ON mode. The DBAL-D2 is waterproof to 20 meters, manufactured from rugged aerospace aluminum, and is MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized for durability.
- Weight Approx: 9-10 oz
- Size L x W x H (off top rail) 3.75 x 3.3 x 1.9
- Vis Point Wavelength: 635 nm (± 5 nm) Power: 4.4mW (± .5 ) High / .6 (± .1 ) Low Divergence: .5 mrad (±.3mrad) Class 3R
- IR Pointer Wavelength: 850 nm (± 5 nm) Power: .6mW (± .1 ) Divergence: .5 mrad (±.3mrad) Class 1
- Boresight Adjustment/Retention Adjustment per Click: .4 mrad Elevation Travel Distance: 10 inches at 25 meters Azimuth Travel Distance: 10 inches at 25 meters Manual
- LED IR Illumination LED Power: < .6 Watt High / < .3 Watt Low Variable Beam Angle: Spot to Flood 2º - 30º See Figure 1
- Rail Grabber Will attach to MIL -STD-1913 Picatinny Rail using LDI's HT Mount
- Immersion 3 meter depth
- Operating Temp -32ºC to 51ºC
- Housing 6061-T6 Aluminum with Mil Spec Type III hard coat anodize
- Battery: One 3 Volt CR123A Lithium Battery
- Packaging Nylon soft sided pouch, Allen Driver, and Operators Manual