The Swarovski STM-65 Straight Spotting Scope stands out not only for diamond-bright optics, but also for its lightweight and rugged construction. The STM-65 Straight Spotting Scope uses the highest-quality materials with the scope body being manufactured of Magnesium Alloy guaranteed to unrival their optical performance. This is evident in the extreme pinpoint detail, lifelike color reproduction and outstanding peripheral focus.
STM 65 Straight Spotting Scopes deliver impressively precise, contrast-rich images in lifelike colors, even when light conditions are poor. In addition to the SWAROBRIGHT, SWAROTOP and SWARODUR coatings, which ensure the best transmission and lifelike color reproduction, Swarovski also relies on the time-tested SWAROCLEAN technology. The non-stick effect of this coating enables effortless removal of stubborn dirt such as water marks, insect repellents or tree resin.
The short close focus of only three meters in the Swarovski ATM65 Angled Spotting Scope Body means the minutest detail can be observed from an extremely short distances. It goes without saying that all Swarovski STM-65 Spotting Scopes are dustproof and watertight and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging of the lenses. The STM-65 models additionally guarantee maximum functionality in all weather conditions even at temperatures ranging from -25 to +50 degrees centigrade. The shock and noise absorbing full surface rubber armoring, also acts as an excellent protection for the lenses.
This Spotting Scope Kit includes the Swarovski 20-60x Eyepiece
- Integral objective lens protection. Stops glare and diffused light as well as protecting against rain and snow. Lock mechanism when in ultimate extended position cannot move on its own and is silent.
- Safeguard against accidental unscrewing of the eyepieces.
- Full field of view even for spectacle wearers with individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.
- Tilting tripod ring for setting to preferred observation position.
- Fast and easy mounting on Swarovski tripods without additional plate (standardized foot). Also fits all Tripods with 1/4" and 3/8" threads.
- Large and easy-to-operate focusing ring, even with gloves on.
- Compact and fits easily in hand-luggage
Objective lens (mm): 65
Objective or eyepiece focal length (mm/in): 460 / 18.1
Shortest focusing distance (m/ft): 3 / 10
Dioptric correction at ? (dpt): >5
Objective filter thread: M 67x0.75
Length approx. (mm/in): 305 / 12.0
Weight approx. (g/oz): 970 / 34.2