Anderson's AM15 BR rifle is a semi-automatic with a low profile aluminum gas block and carbine length gas tube. It utilizes a 4150 chrome moly vanadium barrel with parkerized finish and A2 flash hider, 7075-T6 forged receivers, A2 carbine length plastic hand guard, and standard charging handle. The AM15 BR rifle also features a 30-round aluminum magazine with an orange follower. This 223 Remington model has a 16" barrel and a black hardcoat anodized finish.
- Manufacturer:Anderson Manufacturing
- Category:Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Stock Description: 6 Position
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Description: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- OAL: 32.50"-36.13"
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 30+1
- Safety: Manual
- Muzzle: A2 Flash Hider
- Twist: 1:8"
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Weight: 6.20 lbs
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Black